Why I do NOT Recommend Dropshipping In 2023
- Highly competitive: You're competing with thousands of dropshippers from all around the world. Suppliers are now creating Shopify accounts themselves and offering the best pricing on the market for certain products, that means any number of competitors could be selling your exact same products.
- Requires Money for Paid Ads: In order to make a full time income as a dropshipper, you will need to pay money for advertising. I have personally tried similar methods and you have to be willing to spend a lot, and lose a lot before finding a winning product. There is potential to lose a lot of money if you choose the wrong product.
- Is this a scam? It is not a scam, as long as you know what you are doing. Dropshipping can work, but it is not my recommended business model (read more below). Our recommended.
- Low profit margins: With dropshipping, you probably will be buying products one at a time rather than in bulk, and that means your profit margins will be less favorable. You may also have to pay the wholesaler additional fees for selecting, packing and shipping each customer order.
Here is the System
I recommend Instead:
- Works on Autopilot, whether you are working or not. (SCALABLE!)
- In-depth training on free traffic (no paid ads required)
- Easy, step by step instructions for beginners.
- Constantly Updated Training with Live Video Training Weekly
- Personal Cell number of your coach so you can call them with questions
Watch This Short Video To Find Out How it Works: